(A) EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME The College prepares students for the B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., M.A., M.Sc., M.Com. examinations and doctoral degrees of the C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur. SELECTION OF SUBJECTS & PAPERS (Appendix A, Pg. 13) The subjects and papers taught in this college are given in Appendix A, pages13 APPLICANTS MUST FILL THEIR SUBJECTS AND PAPERS WITH THEIR CODES IN THE ADMISSION FORM AND OTHER RELEVANT FORMS/PLACES, CONSULTING THE APPENDIX CAREFULLY. NOTE: NO CHANGE OF SUBJECT/PAPER ONCE OFFERED IS PERMISSIBLE Ph.D. - As per University guidelines.
THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT ADMISSIONS AND ALL LAST DATES
MUST SERIOUSLY BE NOTED & STRICTLY FOLLOWED
1. Printout of your Online Submitted Application form along with all the Required documents must be sent ONLY BY REGISTERED OR SPEED POST. FORMS SENT THROUGH COURIER SERVICE OR ORDINARY POST SHALL NOT BE RECEIVED. (FOr B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. IInd Year, IIIrd Year and M.A., M.Sc., M.Com. Final Year Classes only).
1 (a). For B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. Part I Classes and M.A., M.Sc., M.Com. Prev Year Classes, No need to send any document to college. Keep your downloaded complete online Application form with you and present it before Admission Committee only after qualifying the Merit.
2. ADMISSION TO B.A./B.Sc./B.Com., PART I CLASSES shall be on the basis of merit with due weightages/concessions on the basis of norms. The merit percentages for the Science streams would be calculated on the basis of PCM marks for B.Sc. Mathematics, and PCB marks for B.Sc. Biology. The merit percentage for B.Com./B.A. shall be calculated on the basis of the best marks in five subjects of the class XII examination.
3. ADMISSION to B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. PART II/III, M.Com. PARTI/II AND M.A./M.Sc. PART II CLASSES shall be open only to those who have passed the qualifying examination from this college as regular students during the session 2015-16, provided they have not engaged themselves in any criminal activity resulting in F.I.Rs or in acts of serious/persisent misconduct, lowering the reputation of the College or disturbing its peaceful atmosphere. OTHERS NEED NOT TO APPLY.
4. ADMISSION TO M.A. PREV. CLASSES shall be open to those who have passed the qualifying examination from this College as regular students during the session 2015-16. However, if seats remain in the subjects taught here, they may be filled in by the candidates from other colleges at the discretion of the Principal, and subject to fulfilling other provisions in the Prospectus.
5. ADMISSION TO M.Com. CLASS shall be open only to those who have passed undergraduation from this college as regular students during the session 2015-16 provided they have not engaged themselves in any criminal activity resulting in F.I.Rs or in acts of serious/persistent misconduct lowering the reputation of the College or disturbing its peaceful atmosphere . OTHER NEED NOT APPLY.
6. ADMISSION TO M.Sc. PREV. CLASSES shall be on the basis of merit with due weightages/concession as per the C. S. J. M. University, Kanpur norms laid down in the letter No. C.S.J.M.V.V./Pravesh/242/2012 dated
13.06.2012. NOTE : APPLICANTS FOR M.A./M.COM./M.Sc. PART I MUST HAVE PASSED THE ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES PAPER OF THE C.S.J.M. UNIVERSITY, KANPUR FOR THEIR GRADUATION. THEY MUST SUBMIT SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF THEIR ORIGINAL GRADUATION MARKS SHEETS OF PART I, II, III WITHOUT WHICH THEIR ADMISSION SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED. RESERVED CATEGORY
7. SCHEDULED CASTE AND SCHEDULED TRIBE CANDIDATES shall be admitted to all Part I classes as per government reservation policy and the rules of the C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur, which provide that no student having less than 45% marks in Commerce/Science and 40% in Arts shall be admitted. OTHERS NEED NOT APPLY. NOTE : ALL S.C./S.T. CANDIDATES MUST NECESSARILY ATTACH WITH THEIR ADMISSION FORMS SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF CASTE CERTIFICATES COUNTERSIGNED BY THEIR PARENTS, FAILING WHICH THEY WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED LATER FOR ADMISSION IN THE RESERVED CATEGORY.
8. CHRISTIAN CANDIDATES seeking admission to part I classes shall be admitted as
per norms applicable to them. However, the percentage of marks laid down for general
category students shall not apply to them.
9 ADMISSION TO ANY CLASS IS THE PRINCIPAL'S DISCRETION, AND NONE