|S.No.||CLASSES||BOYS||From Other College||GIRLS||From Other College|
|1||B.A./B.Com. Part I||2270/-||2090/-|
|2||B.Sc. PART I (Maths)||3270/-||3090/-|
|3||B.Sc.PART I (Biology)||3710/-||3530/-|
|4||B.A./B.Com. Part II||1970/-||1790/-|
|5||B.A. Part III||1970/-||1790/-|
|6||B.Com. Part III||2170/-||1990/-|
|7||B.Sc. Part II (Maths)||2920/-||2740/-|
|8||B.Sc. Part III (Phy. & Chem.)||2920/-||2740/-|
|9||B.Sc. Part III (Phy. & Maths)||2480/-||2300/-|
|10||B.Sc. Part III (Chem. & Maths)||2480/-||2300/-|
|11||B.Sc. Part II (Bio.)||3360/-||3180/-|
|12||B.Sc. Part III (Bio.)||2920/-||2740/-|
|13||M.Sc. Prev. (Maths)||2430/-||2630/-||2190/-||2390/-|
|14||M.Sc. Prev. (All Subject)||2890/-||3090/-||2650/-||2850/-|
|17||M.Sc. Final (Maths)||2430/-||2190/-|
|18||M.Sc. Final (All Subject)||2790/-||2550/-|
1. Students offering Functional English in B.A. classes shall have to pay Rs. 100/- in addition to the fee for B.A. indicated above.
2. Those who have passed from other Universities other than C.S.J.M University,Kanpur must deposit Rs.100/- as enrollment fee.
3. Members of the S.C.M. are to add Rs. 100/- to the total fee amount given above.
12. EXAMINATION & ENROLLMENT FORMS
The University Examination forms and Enrollment forms shall be available as per programme notified on the College Notice Board. Students must fill and submit them with all the necessary documents along with TWO passport size photographs in the College.
75% ATTENDANCE (separately in theory and practicals) IS COMPULSORY FOR EVERY STUDENT as per University directives, failing which students would bedisallowed to appear in their examinations. The parents of the absenting studentsshall be regularly informed about it by the PRINCIPAL through SMS.
14. INTERNAL ASSESSMENTS / TESTS AND/OR HALF YEARLY EXAMINATIONS THE COLLEGE CONDUCTS CLASS TESTS, AND/OR HALF-YEARLY EXAMINATIONS to prepare the students to score high in final examinations. All students must take these tests for their great benefit failing which the university shall not allow them to take the final examinations. Parents shall be informed
The College provides fee concessions to deserving and needy students as per the State Govt. rules. Applications on the prescribed forms must be received and submitted at the concessions counter ONLY FROM SEPTEMBER 7th TO 15TH, 2016. ANY OTHER DETAILS WOULD BE NOTIFIED.
The College also provides scholarships to its admitted SCHEDULED CASTE, SCHEDULED TRIBE, BACKWARD CLASS AND MINORITY students. Candidates shall be sent a scholarship form with their admission documents. They must get two photostated copies of the form filled and submitted at the scholarship counter latest by July 31, 2016 with (i) original caste certificate, (ii) original parent's income certificate, copy of College Identity Card, attested copy of the last examination passed, and copy of passbook of account opened in the U.P. Cooperative Bank , Christ Church College, Branch, Kanpur.